advice please

Wilko

My doser for electrlyse de sel et regulation de PH has died. Replacement is over 3000 euros Poolsquad 95.........painful.

I checked out this on the net;

http://www.piscine-center.net/duo-sel-ph-o-clair-de-0-a-100-m/145/1769

Anybody know if this product is up to it or not or even better something a little more cost effective.

Cheers Wilko

Wilko if you punctuate your problem in French I won't know what your problem is [:$]

It sounds as if the PH dosage side is not working? What has failed, the PH probes need to be changed regularly as do the peristaltic pipes.

€3000 what's it made of? or is that the whole kit?

EDIT: a dosing pump for chlorine liquid and PH regulation would be similar in price to the cheaper unit above.

• 2 weeks later...
Theiere

Never got a reminder that you had replied so sorry for the pause.

The thing I am talking about is the ph minus automatic doser............however i have discovered that it still works but the little screen on it is blank all the time so i don't know my ph level or temperature etc. The price i gave was for a like for like replacement but a it still works i would like to buy some sort of hand held machine that measures evrything for me.

Can anyone recommend a product tat will do this at a reasonable price, the only one I found was in the UK and was £750 !!

Regards Wilko

Hi Wilko,

There are several options, the temperature a basic pool thermometer. For other parameters one of Poolguys scuba+ made by Lovibond will do most of what you want for a lot less than £750.00 Adding just a couple more parameters pushes up the price as you are aware.

You could buy a stand alone PH dosing pump with PH sensing probe etc for £230 ish