Long let wanted in Bourg St Maurice

dotster

I am looking for a long term rental in Bourg st Maurice starting in May.  I am moving permanently to the area with my ten year old daughter and would ideally like a 2 bed house/apartment

I will be working locally and would like somewhere for a minimum of 6 months initially.  I can supply references etc

If any one knows of anything available or has any advice about moving to france please let me know, all info very gratefully received

Thanks

A

Hi

It is notoriously difficult to get a long term rental in Bourg Saint Maurice due to it's proximity to the the big Alpine resorts and the lifts which link the town to the slopes, large ski companies have head offices there and so take up a good chunk of accommodation.  House prices are very high too for the same reasons, not good news for you, have you looked on the local Century 21 site, they have the odd let.

EDIT

EEK, just checked the Century 21 site and they have a couple one is 400 euros per month for a 17 meter squared appartment, hope you don't have a cat that wants swinging!

http://www.century21.fr/trouver_logement/location-maison_appartement-73700-rhone_alpes-1_2_3_4_5_pieces-1_9-1_9-0_0_0_0_px-page_1.php [Www]