Payments to URSSAF

minnie

Hello - nothing from URSAF here either. Our last communication was the letter of renewal from CPAM (including notice of how much we'd have to pay) followed the following day by the letter stating they were still waiting for all our justificatifs - discussed at length on this forum. Our local office checked the computer and advised us to ignore the second letter.

• 4 weeks later...
Just read this and I have not received anything from URSSAF.  Actually after going into the CPAM office in September, have heard nothing from them either.  Still covered as have received reimbursements from them and printed out an attestation when I was in the CPAM office.  Is the first payment not usually due on Dec 31st?

Hi Sharkster - same problem for us as I said earlier in this thread.So we went into our URSSAF office in Agen, and they would have been quite happy to take some money from us there and then (!) but after asking a superior behind the scenes, the girl told us that reminders are normally sent out on the 15th - for payment as you say by the 31st. Good planning eh?

Well I received a letter from CPAM today requesting a readable copy of all the pages of my 2007 Avis d'impot.  In the letter was an actual readable copy of all pages along with the rest of the documents I submitted, all date stamped 11th September.  I have a printed attestation from the CPAM office and have received payments, so my guess is that they have not stopped my cover.  Based on this, I would expect a further delay in my URSSAF bill, since they cannot process that until they have the additional documentation.  Would this be a fair assesment?