Long-term rental in Charente Maritime

Al.

Hi

I'm looking for a minimum 2 bedroom family home to rent in the Charente-Maritime from August/September 2008 for up to a year. Area of Saujon preferred but anything considered. I am relocating with a view to buy in the area.

Please email me or reply on here with any leads.

Thanks

Al

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

A REALLY LONG-TERM RENTAL REQUIRED.

We are an elderly refined couple, having just sold our property in the Charente, and looking to obtain a really long-term rental of many years rather than months in comfortable accomodation. The reason being, that we have no wish to  get back on the treadmill of buying; renovating or decorating another house.

Ideally we would require a unfurnished or partly-furnished 2/3 bedroom house or apartment with none, or a few stairs, having a small garden or courtyard, situated in a town,village or  peaceful rural setting!

At the moment we have temporary accomodation in The Charente Maritime and ideally would like to stay in the the St Jean d'Angely/Surgeres/ Saintes/La Rochelle area!

We are careful & caring tenants and non-smokers and prepared to take on any small improvemebts and sign a binding tenancy agreement. Ideally, we would be looking at a monthly rental 500 to 600 Euros, always paid regularly  in advance! If you can help, please email details and pictures.  Thank you!