Concern with emails

Dear All

I have a small (I hope) problem which I hope someone will know about. I have a webpage and an email and some time ago got a virus. I have now solved it and Norton Antivirus gives the machine a clean bill of health.

My concern is that I might be sending out emails that contain viruses to random people. For example I received the following email this afternoon:

-----------------------

The UCL E-Mail Virus Protection System has been triggered by a message you sent:-
To: d.yellon@***.ac.uk
Subject: Mail Delivery (failure d.yellon@***.ac.uk)
Date: Thu Jun 3 16:15:13 2004

One or more of the attachments (message.scr) are on
the list of unacceptable attachments for this site and will not have
been delivered.

------------------------

I know I didn't send this email but it has been sent out from my home email address not the work webpage email address. I also receive about twenty virus emails a day, both to my work email account and my home address.

Is there anyway of getting rid of this thing that is doing this? Does this make any sense? If any of you have any advice I would be extremely grateful.

All the best and hope that you are all well

Jake

Jake - the Netsky virus harvests email addresses from an infected computer and pretends to send emails from that address. Someone you know is infected and the virus on their computer is sending emails to other names on their address list purporting to come from you. If you can work out who it is you can warn them to get their computer disinfected otherwise I dont think there is anything you can do