Loss of satellite signal

After quite normal usage Wednesday, when we turned the set on last night I got a "no satellite signal" message. Turned it off overnight and this morning got same message initially, and turned it off again. Later noticed that the time was in error by about 2 hours. Then got the "looking for channels" message instead so left it alone. Came back later to find time was correct and channel listings appeared to be OK but "no satellite signal" message is back.

My neighbour Helios (in Vaucluse 84) has had no problems and suggested that the dish has got moved by the wind, but before I climb up and start mucking around with it does anyone have any other suggestions???
Thanks
Steve

I would agree with Helios. If a digibox is aligned to Astra 1 at 19 degrees, it will show the time in GMT ...2 hours behind France. When it aligns on Astra 2 at 28 degrees, the time shown is GMT + 1 hour ...1 hour behind France. I think your dish might be flapping around a bit.
Bryn

Hi for a quick check on whats going on with your digibox press services,select 4 system setup next press 6 signal test what do you see? Should be lock indicator OK network i.d. 0002 transport stream 07d4...also you should see signal strength at the top of the screen and signal quality below please let me know what you find ok...