Tiscali and OneTel.

I have been using the services of the above-named companies for many months. I took it for granted that if I paid my 26euros monthly to Tiscali for unlimited use, that would be my only financial comitment.

With Telecom, I pay them monthly for all my telephone calls, which are advertised at a cut rate price and took it for granted that I only pay to France Telecom my line charges.

But now I am shocked to find that ever since inception some months ago, I have been paying both company accounts and also paying France Telecom for the same services.In fact I have been paying twice for all my calls and internet usage.!

I have been in correspondence for many weeks with all three of the companies, but can get no satisfaction whatsoever. (Beating my head against a brick wall comes to mind!). In deperation, I am now having to cancel my accounts with Tiscali and OneTel or coninue paying through my nose forever more!

Has any other poster had any similar experience?

>But now I am shocked to
>find that ever since inception
>some months ago, I have
>been paying both company accounts
>and also paying France Telecom
>for the same services.In fact
>I have been paying twice
>for all my calls and
>internet usage.!

You probably didn't change your dial-up number from the pay one to the free one when you took out the Tiscali unlimited forfait. They do send you an email to inform you of this and it is up to you to do it.

I used that forfait for years without ever paying FT anything for the calls.

I suspect that for OneTel you have also been using the service incorrectly.