Cheapest access to Sky

I have only just found that Sky have reneged on their promise to me last year that I could keep my card and continue to get all the usual BBC and ITV freebies after one year of subscription.

Perhaps the time has come to get around this by subscribing to Pout or one of the other adult channels as suggested here about a year ago. The idea is that you pay about 5 subscription and get a free Sky card (which can also pick up their channel on a pay per night basis) with no obligation to actually pay to watch any of their stuff.

Did anybody go down this route and, if so, does it work? Are their any drawbacks, in particular any threats to disable your card if you do not use the service?

I can understand anyone not wanting to go public on this, so please feel free to drop a line to my mailbox (see above) if youd rather.

Chico

>I have only just found that promise to me last year that I could keep my card and continue to get all the usual BBC and
>ITV freebies after one year of subscription.

If you have ceased to pay and have one of the new cards you should still recieve ITV1, C4 and C5 etc. The cheapest cards for these if you have an old card is I believe Punjab Tv which is 72 per year to a UK address. Do a searcgh in this forum and you should find the details. The US sports channel is amore plausable alternative.