Can anyone help me recover my pictures? I stored them on a CD-R and am unable to see any of the ones taken over the last few months.

What happened: I stored the pics over a period of several months and filled the CD-R. After the last "write", I was unable to recall any of the more recents pics and the CD-R only shows pictures going back to early weeks of writing onto it. The software shows the CD-R as "corrupt" and cannot repair it.

Does anyone know of any repair software?

These pictures are of the "flow" of work done by various contractors on the house, as well as a reminder of how things evolved, visitors... I cannot stand the frustration of losing all this...

Many thanks in advance.

Jules

Thank you for your suggestions.

I don't know what "finalise" means, but I did try to read it on a Mac (apparently more attuned to pics than Windows) and nothing showed.

I have now downloaded BadCopy and will give them a try.

I am not too hopeful but want to be proved wrong!

Thanks again

Jules

Yes it is on the same drive...

I saved some pics from the camera onto the CD in the morning and could not find them again the same afternoon.

The folders I had created ages before had disappeared,a s well as their content and all I have now are some pictures I downloaded and saved months ago, as well as old folders which had been "re-arranged" a long time ago.

It's as if the CD had not been touched and nothing added to it for months.

By the way I did register and pay for BadCopy, based on the result of the CD analysis by the program that something had been recovered, but nothing new has been found that I could not already see for myself!

Thanks anyway

Jules

(who still cannot see any search facility, despite trying all the tricks mentioned on another post!)