all you do is go into your account on the top right hand corner theres a login you put your phone number in and a 4 number code, and it will bring up your details and how much credit you have etc and them you can put more money on etc if you want cheers

After getting the www.nrjmobile.fr reception page, and clicking on Mon Compte which is on the right hand side of the topbanner, all I get is a page telling me that -

'www.nrjmobile.fr will enable me to get a number of details.' All I seem to get is pages targetted at people who don't yet have an account.

I have yet to find a screen where I have the opportunity of logging on with my phone number and access code.

Is there a different web address which I should be calling up?

Well, I have not got an NRJ mobile, but just went to the NRJ website, and clear as anything, in the top right hand corner is a box which is titled Accés Clients, and just below this is a box headed N° de Portable. Below that is a box for Code confidentiel. There is even a link just below to click on if you have forgotten cour code.

The URL of the page is https://www.nrjmobile.fr/visiteur/index.html but I only typed in up to nrjmobile.fr

Brian.