Who is blocking Wanadoo.fr at the moment

If you change your mail client settings to the new Wanadoo Secure Server then you problem will be solved and you'll be able to send e-mails to ntl and tesco accounts without a problem. Details of what youhave to do to change account settings can be found HERE.

[quote user="Eslier"]If you change your mail client settings to the new Wanadoo Secure Server then you problem will be solved and you'll be able to send e-mails to ntl and tesco accounts without a problem. Details of what youhave to do to change account settings can be found HERE.

[/quote]

Already using this secure server but it appears this may now be starting to be blocked. Have one establishment who I can receive mail from but anything I send there just disappears into oblivion – no bounce, no “delayed delivery” warnings, yet nothing arrives there. The destination addresses are on Janet (UK). However, Janet sub-contracts quite a lot of it network connectivity to NTL (or parts at least), though not mail servers. So I’m currently unsure if this is an NTL thing or becoming more widespread.

I really wish Wanadoo would start taking a more responsible attitude to SPAM and might thus start avoiding some of these issues (I am assuming it is the same issue causing my current problem).

Ian