Freebox installation

I am planning to change from Cegetel to Free.fr Freebox. Can anyone out there who has it describe the installation.

• Does Free.fr actually install the Freebox?
  • Is it a box fixed to a wall/telephone point?
  • Can it be moved from one room to another by me?
  • Can the 'internet phone' bit used for the free calls be a wireless phone or are there restrictions or can it be a dual purpose phone like the Skype/normal phones?

Lots of questions I know but there seems to be a lot of variables that can inform my choice as to where the Freebox is to be put.

Thanks in advance

• Does Free.fr actually install the Freebox?                    No its a DIY job

• Is it a box fixed to a wall/telephone point?                      No its like Modem  Box . It Plugs into the Phone Socket. As it can be used wirelessly the  computer does not have to be adajacent to the Freebox.

• Can it be moved from one room to another by me?        Yes As long as there is a phone socket!

• Can the 'internet phone' bit used for the free calls be a wireless phone or are there restrictions or can it be a dual purpose phone like the Skype/normal phones?  You plug in an ordinary phone . A wireless phone is a good idea, as you then get free phonecalls all over the house , not just at the box.

If you go for Degroupage ie  you rent the line as well as internet from Free, only the phone at the Freebox will work. This makes the wireless option even more worthwhile.