Wanadoo/Orange ISP

Does anyone know if it is possible to change my Wanadoo/Orange browser from French to English language. I have been experiencing extremely slow download times when receiving incoming mail from the Orange message box to Outlook express has anyone else noticed this recently?

Margie, you don't have to use the French version at all. Simply set your home page to what you want to use.

Click on Start - Control Panel - Internet Options. You will then see your current home page.  If you want, for example google in English as your home page click add - then type in http://www.google.co.uk/. If you want to stick with orange, just change .fr to .co.uk

You can do this with any of the sites you use regularly.

Hope this helps.

[quote user="margie"]Does anyone know if it is possible to change my Wanadoo/Orange browser from French to English language. I have been experiencing extremely slow download times when receiving incoming mail from the Orange message box to Outlook express has anyone else noticed this recently?[/quote]

Margie

I don't think it is possible. I have just had a look at my www.Orange.fr website and it doesn't have an option for the English language.

Update your browser to IE7...

Alternatively PM me I will dig around for a script I have to remove all of the Wanadoo/Orange crap which isnt even needed. If you want to check your email... just bookmark their email site, assuming that you havent set up Outlook or OutlookExpress.

On a machine I run Vista on... I dont even have their software installed... since it doesnt support 64 bit. But that is a different story.

My original reply to Margie (the original poster) was because I thought she wanted to be able to use her French Orange/Wanadoo website in English instead of French.

I understood that this may be because she was having trouble getting her emails through Outlook Express and wanted to use the website Messagerie in English.

My appologies to all if I misread her post.