Summertime on Sky

Am I going bonkers or have Sky really forgotten to put their clocks forward!!?? All progamme listings both yesterday and today are two hours behind French time and I had to ring my daughter to check that clocks went forward in the UK too!

[quote user="Ruth"]Am I going bonkers or have Sky really forgotten to put their clocks forward!!?? All programme listings both yesterday and today are two hours behind French [/quote]

There is nothing wrong with Sky's EPG, the time shown is the correct UK summer time which means it is one hour behind French time. It might be worth turning off your box at the mains for 30 seconds and then switch back on. If this fails leave the box on Sky News overnight, after that a forced download will be the last thing.

Baz

Why leave the box on sky news over night? what does that do?

Sometimes I have chanels missing like sky 1 movies 10 chanel 5 and others and sometimes during the day they are there. Does anyone know why and how I can put this right.

regards

Nina

I'm not sure if it's Sky or Astra messing around.  Having had a look on Astra 1B and Hotbird,  I can confirm that they are showing CET and not CEST.  Very confusing.  If you like, I'll make a detour home tonight and drop by the satellite farm to see what they're playing at.

This happens on the Digibox Plus every time the clocks change.  However, all the programmes record correctly and you will notice that for things set to record a series, they are corrected for the next showing.  The first time, I went about resetting all my recordings until I figured out that it was unnecessary!

PG