Orange Livebox and its accoutrements

I'm a bit embarrassed at the number of posts I have put here recently about my change of ISP from FT Orange to Neuf.

Well, the change has been completed and I have had a letter from Orange to return my Livebox to them.  No probs as I am glad to get rid of the damned thing.

The letter specifies that I send back all of the "accessoires (bloc d'alimentation, cables...).  Of course, I don't want to keep any of their accoutrements.

Now for the crux of the matter.  What exactly does the wretched Livebox come with?

I have all the bits of cabling and the power cable, etc but does it normally come with the filter (beige- coloured rectangular thingy that fits into the phone line)?

When the FT engineer visited our house, he fitted one of the above mentioned beige-coloured filter plugs into the main phone socket and another one upstairs. 

Are these plugs part of the phone installation or did they come with the Livebox?

I'm not being "funny" but if they came as part of the Livebox package, then I would obviously send them back but, if they were part of the line installation, then they are mine.  Goodness knows I paid enough for the installation (especially as we had to have our own poteau).

Anyone out there has had a Livebox delivered recently and can remember what "accessoires" came with it?

You do see my problem don't you?  There is no way I'm going to send anything back with any of the bits and pieces missing because, knowing FT for the voleurs they are, I don't want to be charged 100 euros for a damned box whose wifi function never worked.

Do have a good think and try and remember and post here, plea.......................se!

I installed one last weekend for a friend. If I remember rightly, as well as the Livebox, the package contained a mains transformer thingie, two ADSL filters, a socket for the internet phone, a wire to connect the livebox to the phone socket via one of the filters, an ethernet cable, a USB cable, the installation CD and the various manuals etc. The 'quick start' guide lists the bits you should receive.

Thank you all you knowledgeable people!

I shall definitely send back both filter thingies plus cables plus transformer.  Will now go look for the manuals, etc.

God, FT are such robbers you wouldn't believe.  They still owe me for 3 months direct debits for the time when we didn't even have a landline, nevermind broadband!  Rotten devils.  I hope they live in very interesting times!