Help with wrong keystroke

Can anyone help PLEASE!!!

I accidentally pressed the uppercase key for about 10 seconds while I was checking something else. It came up with options for Filter Keys.

Options are:-

To keep FilterKeys on, click OK.

To cancel FKs, click Cancel.

To deactivate the key combinations for FKs, click Settings.

I clicked OK and now everytime I select a new thread on the forum or any other link on the internet this machine brings up a seperate window. I am running IE7 and before anyone sings the praises of Firefox I have already tried it and dumped it because I didn't like it thank you... I have tried the other selections and can't find a way out of it!!![:@]

Please,please can anyone tell me how to get this bloody maching out of this idiotic condition?

[quote user="Jonzjob"]

Please,please can anyone tell me how to get this bloody maching out of this idiotic condition?

[/quote]

Dump IE and install Firefox? Ah, no, you don't want that!

The only other solution to your problem might be to google "Filterkeys".

To save you that trouble, try http://www.microsoft.com/enable/training/windowsxp/filterkeys.aspx

Clair, you French person you [kiss]. That web site does much more than the M/saft sites do, it tells you what the Filterkeys are for AND it has nowt to do with IE7 our Tony [:P][:D]!!!

That site is in my favorites too now. I think that there is a LOT more good gen in there?

Of course it has worked Clair, how could you possibly think differently? Thank you!!![:D]