Suggestions for Broadband/tel deal in non degroupage area ?

We live in the Creuse and according to orange and Neuf/SFR sites we are in a non degroupage area so cannot get the deal my friend near Aigurande enjoys. (he pays 35 euro pm for Broadband @2mb,all national and a lot of international calls and no france telecom bill) he is with Neuf . We currently pay 15euro pm to Free.fr for dial up, 33 euro every 2 months to France telecom about 17 euro pm to Expat for phone calls and 29.95 euro pm month to SkyDSL for satellite broadband. This has proved a far from satisfactory service and I only wish we could get the deal my friend gets. Has any one any advice on alternative options / providers ?

[quote user="Lorribee"]We live in the Creuse and according to orange and Neuf/SFR sites we are in a non degroupage area so cannot get the deal my friend near Aigurande enjoys. (he pays 35 euro pm for Broadband @2mb,all national and a lot of international calls and no france telecom bill) he is with Neuf . [/quote]

I am in a zone non-dégroupée, yet I have broadband (though not @2mb), free calls to national and international landlines and no FT bill, all for €35 a month with Neuf-SFR.

It's called ADSL nu.

See here to test what's available in your area: http://www.degrouptest.com/