faxes v internet

marym

hi all
i just came back after 5 days of driving around the brittany morbihan area looking, as the one we was interested in was sold, this was after i had booked the flight and told the agent that i was coming etc anyway i found so many immobiliers (i went to about 20/25 )had so little properties in our price range that i hope that the way i am now going to deal is in faxes as the internet still has the property we wanted on some web sites although we told the english agents that this was sold 3 weeks ago but as usual its still trying to attract uk buyers anyway i've gone on enough about that, is there some way of getting faxes through my e-mail address as i was told this is possible and some sites let you download free software to do this thanks all
marym

Try www.yac.com where you can set yourself up with fax to email. I use it alot and it works well. Good luck with future house hunting - I experienced the same problem when going to Normandy for a week last May. Fortunately we found a place on the internet and signed last week.

Malcolm