Tolerance Of Racist Posts

I am very dismayed at the number of racist posts remaining on the forum!
Why do you remove the anti racist posts and not the offending garbage such as the recent offering from Postie?
Please elucidate!
Rupert

Dear Rupert,

Where I have removed posts it has been because I believe them to be spurious and posted merely to stir things up. Over the past few weeks these phoney posts have been on both sides of the argument, starting with some nasty stuff a couple of weeks ago. I have also been receiving e-mails complaining about racism and accusing me of tolerating racism however all these are from dubious sources who are not willing to contact me personally but merely hide behind a few free web based e-mail addresses or the forum. I am removing the entire thread on Foreigners.... as it is now nothing to do with France and, frankly, I am sick of policing it!! Once again, Rupert, I urge you to contact me personally on the office number.

For God's sake, can we all have a peaceful weekend!! I know the weather isn't going to be that nice (where I am, anyway) but can't we all go and do something more positive instead?

Bon weekend,

Eleanor