Humax Foxsat HDR 500GB Freesat HD Satellite Receiver and Digital TV Recorder

I have one simple question on this product.I want to buy it .I installed my own satellite dish and receiver(sky Uk)here in France.I have great quality and strength 90%.Can I just take out my sky receiver and replace with the Humax..Please no real tech s..t..Just give it to me simple ,thats how I live now in France lol.Very grateful for some assitance on this .Thanks Ps Ireland for the rugby world cup lol.

[quote user="Gyn_Paul"]This is the Humax with the single tuner right? If so, then - yes - a straight swop. 
All the free-to-air: that is anything you can currently receive on your Sky box, without the card in the slot will be receivable on the Humax.

p
[/quote]

Nothing else? why change then?

The Foxsat HDR is a twin tuner PVR and you really need a twin or quad LNB so that you can watch one channel and record another.  If you don't need that facility then just plug in the lead from your satellite dish and let it self install.  However, if you do want to use it to its full potential you will need to change the LNB and run another cable from it to your Foxsat.

Echoing Robbies post, the Foxsat has a twin tuner. I had only a single cable from the dish and replaced it with "shotgun" cable purchased from UK. This is a twin cable which will pull through the exisiting hole used for the single cable. It's suitable for runs up to 20m or thereabouts. With a twin LNB (or quad) you can then record one channel while watching another.

The Foxsat is great! Good HD too!