i/net problem

I have a Netgear router for Wifi along with a TP Link wireless extender. It works perfectly until a client logs on via the Wifi...............then I lose my connection. The clients are just fine, couple on line at the same time etc. For me to get back online I have to reboot my laptop, the router and the TP link. Anybody know why I have this problem and what i can do about it.

Thanks Wilko

I take it you mean Guest rather than client, it confuses things if you say client in computer speak as some systems require 'client software' to connect to things (like servers etc) which just connecting to the Internet via WiFi does not.

Are you running out of IP address?

Whats the lease time in IP's address's (if the lease time is too long it might not release the IP address for another person to use)?

What device is running the DHCP services (that's the device that issues the IP address's)?

Are you sure only one device is running the DHCP (two DHCP's are not allowed in the same network)?

Do you get any error messages?

Are you really using the Netgear box as a router or is it connected to and Orange, Free, SFR box for instance?

What does W7 say when you ask it to "Fix the Problem"?