Mobicarte online Top-up query

Just received 2 new Orange, France PAYG sim cards yesterday and registered them there and then. Although the SIMs come with a €5 top up each included, I tried to top up more using the online top-up facility on the Orange mobile boutique page, however it says that the mobile phone numbers are not recognised. Would this because they have just been registered that day?...and may take a few days for this top up facility to become available? 

[quote user="Hereford"]You will probably find that given 24 hours you will be able to top up.  That is what happened when I bought an Orange sim card for my Dad to put in an old (unlocked) phone.  The computer needs time to think!

[/quote]

Thanks Hereford, appreciated.

Seems different from the UK Orange top up system in that today I bought an Orange top up at a supermarket and typed in the code to top up. The phone replied that the top had worked...then when I pressed #123# for a new balance, the top up did not show. When I went to use the code again to try and top up again, the phone message said it had already been used ! I am presuming, likewise, the Orange computer needs time to think about this too!

I will check the balance again tomorrow....but not impressed so far.

The Orange computer brain must have clicked in because I can now top up both SIMs online...there must be about a 48 hour delay for newly registered PAYG cards to access online topup....so all fine now.