Contacting Orange by email

Just received my internet invoice and notice I've been charged for phoning for assistance which I didn't get because they told me, after I'd been holding on for ages,  they were closed till the following day.  The English help line is only available between the hours of 9am and 5pm - so don't call at 4.45pm because they won't talk to you.

I sorted out the problem myself in the end.

So - anyone know the email address for me to query the charges on my invoice.  I've searched the ORANGE website and can only find telephone numbers.

If your using MS word (2003 onwards) simply highlight the text, right click (assuming there are no grammatical or spelling mistakes) and select 'Translate'. You will get a more grammatically correct version and there is a paste button to paste it back over the original text if you want. You might have to change the languages in the Translate pane when it appears but it's just a click of the mouse.

Thanks for the tip - I've spotted this.  I've had an automatic response from Orange, will now wait to see if I get a 'human' response. A lthough I'm not holding out much hope - they just want me to phone them.  I think this most strange - they are a telecommunications company but still insist on using phones - more money in their coffers I suppose.

They rang me back almost immediately, once I had supplied a phone number by email. You'd think they would know the phone number from the contract number, but hey-ho.

I'm suffering from reduced internet speed at the moment; after nearly a year of maximum speed, which is all of 2.2Mbs here [:-))], it's suddenly dropped to one third of that. A technician then phoned me and kept me holding on for over ten minutes (which is why I prefer them to call me) and then came back on to say that someone would be out at our house on Tuesday (yesterday) to check the line. So far nothing.

Last year I had the same problem but it was cleared up in a couple of days, something at the "exchange". I suspect that there is a duff plug or something and they switch it round from one user to another when the current one complains! [6]