orange again.....sorry!

Hi, quick question if one exists!!! 

Does anyone know if it would be possible to cancel the Orange (previouslty FT) fixed line contract when we move (don't want another) and temporarily suspend the internet account for about 4mths whilst relocating to new property and keep my email active please??? (will be in temp accommodation without phone/int access)  I have tried to find info on their website, but with no luck.  I will go and see the peeps at the Orange shop in the interim, but last time I saw them  had horrendous problems!  As always, any help, advice and links greatly appreciated, cheers and thanks.

I also had a query about keeping an e-mail address when we stop our Orange contract, permanently in our case as we are going over to Wimax - see the thread a few notches down from this one.  Jako suggested

>>Change your Orange ADSL subscription to a free dial-in 'subscription' instead of cancelling it should solve this problem. <<

This sounds as if it might be a solution for you too  though I haven't investigated it yet.  Maybe worth a call to Orange on their English helpline?

Val