Wall sockets for Satellite, TV, and FM

Our electrician installed a couple of the three-way Legrand room sockets: both of them have an outlet for a screw-in satellite receiver, a push-in TV aerial, and an FM radio. I think they are these ones:

http://www.materielelectrique.com/prise-tvrsat-ceacuteliane-p-7840.html

At present we are only using the satellite outlet and we don't have an aerial. I'd like to install an aerial now: the wiring is already in place up by the chimney and there's a cable down to the TV/Telephone distribution box.

The electrician only installed a single cable to each of the wall outlets. I understand that is OK, as a separator will split the signals.

But does anyone know whether these modern Legrand sockets are pre-installed with a separator? Or will I have to prise them off the wall and fit the separators myself behind the outlets?

I know I will have to fit the signal-combining gadget down in the distribution box, to join together the aerial and the satellite dish wires.

What I can't do is add another cable from the distribution box to the wall outlet: it would have to be pushed through about 25 meters of conduit, and I know it just wouldn't get there!

Thanks Jako, the sockets do indeed have the filter built in, and it all now works - to my very considerable surprise! We can now watch both French and UK digital television.

Amongst the oddities in doing this fairly simple task was the fact that the little coupler, to link together the satellite and aerial signals before sending them up the single cable to the room, was marked "coupleur" on the packing but "separateur" on the gadget itself.

And also on the gadget there were little graphics showing one place where the signal comes in and two places where the satellite/aerial signal left: and all of these had arrows on them showing that it worked as a signal separator. So maybe one device does both jobs?

• 1 year later...

I

already have a triplex outlet fed from a UHF/SAT coupler fitted near the aerial/dish;

this all works fine for French TNT and Astra 28.2 for UK TV – two cables from

the wall to the TV that has twin tuners.

Now I have fitted a

Twin output LNB and want to feed the second output via a separate cable to a

FreeSat HDR box that connects to the TV via HDMI.

What I need is a quadruplex outlet fed with the

present cable TV/FM/SAT2 and a second cable SAT2, I am looking at the Axing BSD

961-08 (Conrad 943961 – 62) but I am not sure if this is suitable, are there

other devices easily located on the French marketplace? Advice welcome.