Home Needed for Unique looking Dog, North (59)

I happened to come across Hermion last night on the Rescue site and was struck by the unusual beauty of this dog.  He is just a year old, born born in September 2006, and they say he is a Greyhound/Dalmatian cross.

He is not bothered by cats, but they say he doesn't like other dogs since he was adopted and attacked by the people's Poodle and they brought him back to the refuge.  This is probably because he is not sure of himself now, he would probably get used to being with a female.

He is at the SDA d'Estourmel (Cambrai, Nord), but they say there could be a covoiturage organised if anyone would like Hermion.  He is of course chipped and vaccinated.

What a beauty......... I vant him , please santa deliver him to cornwall before christmas.................... I wish[:(] although if I should find him tied up to my door on christmas morning hubby couldnt blame me and knowing wot a softy he is they would both be ast asleep in front of the fire a couple of hours after dinner.

I hope you find him a good home soon.[Www] 

I would if I could , but I made a promise to hubby no more until we had done a trail run in the car with our balloo, to france and see how the coming back works and weather its a easy drive for her as its a long way. If it goes wrong with one we could cope with 2 it could be a night mare 

I just told her that she was called a runnng dog , she nearly fainted, wot go out in the cold and run ??? me , no chance she ast asleep in front of the fire, lazy mare   

Oh wow what a beautiful dog.  I'm in the same boat though having already taken on the very mischievous Polly I'm sure the nerves of the poor old dog couldn't take it, I will adopt again that I'm sure about but I must let things settle as my older dog has already had a stroke this year and the vet is fairly sure his many lumps could be something nasty, he is 13 next year although to see him you would never believe it. 

I am very sure though that he has led a very a happy life and know we only have them for a fraction of the time we would like, I'm resigning myself to the fact that we probably have months left together rather than the many years I want but I will make room in my heart for the next one!

Panda, Polly sounds a very lucky dog as does Balloo. I can certainly relate, particularly with Pads because that is the main reason we can't get another dog. We are just not settled and it seems very cruel to put a dog through all of the tooing and froeing we have to go through. It's not just the odd very long trip, it is quite regular. I do worry for out little dog but he is over ten now and appears to have adjusted to all of this, but it really isn't fair on him and I would not dream of doing it to a newly rescued dog. [:(]

I do hope Hermion finds a loving home soon.