Exporting a dog from China to france

Hi

Senario

Dog is going to be exported from China to France befor entering the Uk.

In China it is given the rabies jab and been tested, it is 3 months after having the rabies jab that it can leave China for France.

Question ; Does the dog have to wait 3 months or 6 months to enter the uk as the rabies jab was done 3 months previously. Can the Eu passport be back dated to the date teh rabies jab was given in China?

Its a bit complicated but if anyone can give me an answer or point me in the right direction of a website I would be very gratefull

Regards

Nina

Why would be the obvious question here without sounding too blunt?  EDIT Just checked out your website and I can see you provide this interim service for people importing pets for whatever reason

If the answer is so that a loved pet stays with it's family then great.  I believe that if the dog can have a blood test showing he has rabies antibodies one month after the rabies jab (whilst in China) then the wait should be 6 months from that test, if not then it will be 6 months in France again from the date of the blood test.

If the 'export' is simply to buy some special breed then have a heart and think about the 35 lovely dogs about to be put down in Angouleme if no one can home them.

EDIT Again, of course it's not you that's shipping the dog so forget that last comment, it has really got to me today, both the 35 and Joy whom Magnolia is trying to rehome. 

I have been asked by a potential customer who whats us to look after his dog. He wants the dog to eventually end up in the uk but cant take him direct due to the EU passport. We have delt with dogs coming to us within an EU country many times but not a non EU country.

As for the dogs needing to be rehomed from the Mornac shelter I too would urge anyone thinking of having a dog to please go and look.  We have many dogs come and stay with us that have come from animal rescue shelters and they have all been great loving dogs.

Regads

Nina