Chocolate heaven

This 4 year old boy is an absolute beauty inside and out. He is obedient, doesn't bark or whine and is great with other dogs 

He loves the ladies and will do anything for a bit of affection and there's always plenty of women wanting to give him a big hug. His foster mother feels like she's got a shadow forever following her and it's not her own.

[IMG]http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj160/marmitesock/Colate.jpg[/IMG]

If you can give this boy a loving home, with an enclosed garden for him to stretch his legs and some other canine companion(s) you will make me a very happy lady [:D]

Oooh, I could eat him, couldn't you? [8-|]

Hi, Christine

Colate is a wonderful boy...he arrived at the same time as my galga Flora...he just needs the right loving lady/family to take him.

In response to the collar question...just type "collars for greyhounds" and the search engine will give you several addresses where you can buy them online....

Do hope Colate gets a forever home soon

There is a lady who makes and sells some beautiful  collars on the french ebay site.  Her pseudo is  vulkanvulcain and I believe she gives some of her profits to Galgo charities.

By the way, Chocolate is gorgeous, hope he finds a home soon.

Thank you so much for this link.  In the UK I used to be a volunteer for Tia Greyhound and Lurcher Rescue, so I know people with hounds and I will be buying some of these collars for them.  Sorry I can't offer a home to one of the dogs.  I have three dogs now and that is definitely enough for me.

Hi

I've no idea why the pix have been deleted.  I have asked the person who originally put the post on why.

He is a galgo, a Spanish greyhound.  Smaller than the English greyhounds.  He is a lovely dog which I am fostering on behalf of the French rescue association who brought him out of Spain.  He gets on well with all my other dogs, but he can't stay with us because he does not get on with cats, it's his only problem, and we have 3 cats!  He has a fine short coat and does not moult.  My husband suffers slightly from asthma and has no problem living with these dogs.  In fact, his asthma is much better since moving to France, so the dogs obviously don't affect him.

He really deserves a forever home as he is a lovely affectionate clean dog, and has learnt the basic commands.   Also, he needs an enclosed garden/courtyard.

Could you offer him a forever home?