Cocker Spaniel south Deux-Sèvres

Aulie was born in August 2005.  She is tattooed and vaccinated.

[IMG]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a363/Bechamel/Aulie.jpg[/IMG]

She has been brought up with children (and a cat, I think, but I can check this), but her busy family feel they no longer have the time to give Aulie all the love and attention she needs.  They contacted me as they would like to find her a really good home.

Christine, she is so beautiful that I hope someone comes along soon and take her in.

We are sorely tempted but we are not in a position to at the moment.

Here's keeping our fingers crossed for Aulie.  We have also been thinking who amongst our friends and neighbours might have her.

We have a very old Cocker lady and I can honestly say she has been the best dog we have ever had and we have had a lot of rescue dogs over the years. She is obedient, very loving and such a gentle little girl. So, please, someone out there take a chance with this gorgeous lady...she is beautiful. If our lady was not in ill health at present due to her  13 years I would take her but not fair on Molly as she has enough to contend with with Murphy the labrador who is only two and a half.

She really is a beautiful girl... The living with a cat bit isn't a problem (Lulu can more than look after herself; esp. with a dog that doesn't immediately chase her) but how is she likely to be with sheep? With a field front and back, we have anything up to 42 sheep around the place, and a dog I couldn't train not to worry them wouldn't do.

paul

• 3 weeks later...