Two sweet little Dogs Poitou-Charentes

Adorable little Woody originally came from us, but due to a change in their situation his adoptive family now need to find him a new home.

Woody has been living a real family life with children, other dogs, cats and even chickens.  He is just a sweetie.

He was born in July 2004 and is neutered, fully vaccinated, microchipped and tattooed.

Little Tilly is in the same situation as Woody above, having been adopted from us by the same family several years ago and is just as adorable.

They can be rehomed separately and Tilly is spayed, microchipped and tattooed and fully vaccinated.  She's a lovely little girl, used to children, other dogs and cats, born in October 2004.

And if neither of these suit you, there are more here!   Animal Aid Saint Aubin

• 2 weeks later...
Christine - if these two are still looking for a home, I would like to put them on my page but I can't seem to download the pictures?  Is it possible you could email them me (when you have the time that is) and I can take them from that.  They are so sweet I would love to help if I can.

• 3 weeks later...

Some new and better photos of this smashing little pair, used to living with children, cats and chickens.  They are very well behaved and a real pleasure.

They can of course be separated, but it would be even better if they could go to a new home together.

Merlin, if you can't get the photos from here, please send me a pm, merci.

http://animalaidsaintaubin.webs.com/adoption.htm

I picked them up fine Christine and will add them to their post on my page and bump it back up - will also Tweet and Facebook them as they look so very cute and might hopefully grab someone's attention.  Will do it later today.

• 1 month later...

Just to say that these two little lovelies are still here, perfect pets.  They can be rehomed separately as they have now mingled with ours and are not dependent on each other.

While here, I would like to give Cannelle a mention.  She came out of a pound last weekend.  I rescued her as an older dog and the vet has estimated her as being nine years old, though she really doesn't seem it.  I would have said about seven.  She is amazing, so discreet, gentle, intelligent, a wonderful dog.  I don't know if she can play the piano like the little dog Weedon put on here, but she can talk and sing.  We had a good singsong together on the way back last week!

Cannelle can stay here, no problem, she's just a pleasure, but I feel she deserves better and she could really make someone happy by her delightful company.

[IMG]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a363/Bechamel/Cannelle/Cannelle2.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a363/Bechamel/Cannelle/Cannelle1.jpg[/IMG]

See, by her teefies, she's doesn't look all that old.   [:)]