PUPPIES!!!! - Refuge Canin Lotois, Cahors

There are now 10 puppies at the Refuge!  If anyone is thinking of getting a puppy - we have plenty!  Including 5 gorgeous Beauceron cross of about 3 months old found in a dustbin on Friday....!  In the heat we have had - imagine! 

Photos soon....

Jouals

REFUGE CANIN LOTOIS

Z.I. ENGLANDIERES

ROUTE DE MERCUES (D811)

46000 CAHORS

TEL 05 65 22 66 32

Open every day between 3 pm and 6 pm

Here are some of the pups:

[IMG]http://i602.photobucket.com/albums/tt101/Jouals/Puppies10July1.jpg[/IMG]

The "Beauceron 5"

[IMG]http://i602.photobucket.com/albums/tt101/Jouals/Puppies10July2.jpg[/IMG]

Black retriever puppy, brother of.....

[IMG]http://i602.photobucket.com/albums/tt101/Jouals/Puppies10July3.jpg[/IMG]

Golden retriever puppy

Jouals

• 2 weeks later...
I know the SPA in Gueret (23) have 4 lovely black puppies - they were taken in on Monday and from the look of them I think they'll be big dogs. Unfortunately don't know the sexes. You could always give Clara a ring on:0555819931

Hi Crish

Yes, we do - some have gone (the 2 retriever X pups), one female Beauceron has gone to date, but there are 3 male Beauceron pups still there + 1 female.....

We are also trying to re-home a 6 month old Beauceron male who has just had to have a front leg amputated - he is being fostered by a volunteer and is a lovely young dog who will have no problem on 3 legs.  As he is in a foster home, we know he is fine with cats and other dogs too.

Let me know if you need any more info....

Jouals

REFUGE CANIN LOTOIS

Z.I. ENGLANDIERES

ROUTE DE MERCUES (D811)

46000 CAHORS

Open ever day between 3pm and 6 pm including weekends

TEL 05 65 22 66 32

Another Beauceron puppy was adopted yesterday and has gone off with his new family to live between France and Switzerland.  A huge thanks to his new owners for coming so far to adopt him - they are going to call him Red (their other rescue poodle is called Blue)!  Good luck to them!!  Red is a lucky lad.

This still leaves Diva (female), Diesel and Milord (males), Beauceron pups!!!  We also have Tapas, a brindle cross puppy (female) looking for a home.....

Please get in touch if you are interested, we can organise transport if need be. 

Jouals

Diesel went off to his new home with Chris and his family yesterday!!! 

That just leaves little Diva who is crying now that she has lost her 3 brothers and sister!!  She is missing them!

Is there anyone who could offer this lovely pup a loving home - come along and see her, she is ready to go as soon as possible!!!

We are open from 11 am to 6 pm tomorrow - 7 August!!

Jouals