I know advertising is not allowed on the LF forum, and this post is not intended as any form of advertising but

Can anyone enlighten me as to why the adverts I put up on the notice board at my local Leclercs in Saint Hilaire du Harcouet keep disappearing??? Ive asked repeatedly at the help desk if it would be okay to put my notices up and have been told that its fine, but within a few days of putting them up, somebody has taken them down. Since the staff dont have a problem with the notices I can only assume that it must be a member of public, but why? My kennels have the full backing of another popular kennel-owner in nearby Husson so I doubt very much that he would resort to such petty behaviour. If anyone has any ideas I would be pleased to hear them! Also, can anyone suggest where I CAN advertise without offending anyone or breaching codes of conduct etc????

Finally, if the person who keeps taking my notices down happens to read this, please have some compassion. Im just trying to scratch out a living so that my little boy can see his Daddy every day instead of just at weekends. At the moment my partner has to work abroad during the week, and we were hoping that this venture might enable us to live as a familytogether.

Hope someone can help!

Emma (Vet Nurse)
Acorn Kennels

Why don't you put your details in your profile so people can see what you do and then contact you.

Also you can advertise for free on totalfrance.com. Have you tried putting ads up in your local vets?

Personally most people find me through my website search engines. So it helps if you have a website.

Hope this helps

Candice
http://www.chateaudesanimaux.com