Horse Riding

Morse

Hello,
I am moving to Placy Mongtaigu (near St Lo) in September. I want to keep my riding up before I am able to purchace my own horse (a dream come true after 40 years)!. Does anyone know of a riding stables in the area that I could go to?.
Many thanks

Lyn.

Hi Lyn,
We have recently had to find another riding school as the one we attend in Moyon is closing. We have found an excelent school in St Gilles, just outside St.Lo. We are hoping to start in a couple of weeks time and like you, my friend and I are hoping to become horse owners sometime in the near future. Our children will be riding there as well but at different times. It's about 140 euros for 12 one hour lessons plus your registration of about 30 euros. The teacher speaks good english, although we prefer to be taught in French where possible to improve on our language skills. Hope this is of some use to you. Maybe we will see you there.

Sara

Sara,
Thank you for your reply, the stables sound just what I am looking for.When I move over on 15th Sept, that will be the first place I shall go. My husband will be working in the uk for the next three years, so I will have lots of time to ride.!
Hopefully see you there.