horse riders

Brumble

Anyone out there owners of horses in Brittany, Cotes d'armor area?  I will be moving to our french house in a couple of months and will be grateful of any company when we arrive.  We are about 15 minutes from Loudeac.  Any replies will be appreciated.

Cary

We are near the border of Finistere and Cote d'Amour.

Which place are you exactly so we can work out the milage? We have several horses here who need much more work and the hacking is very good. Also I would love some company out riding!!

Hi Bella

I'm sure i e mailed you privately in another topic, but i'll reply to this one on line til i hear from you.  Hopefully we won't be too far away, our house is in Plouguenest.  Why are the horses harder to look after over there?  I hopefully will be putting a stable up, just waiting for a price.  Either that or i'll bring a flat pack loose box and tack room with me, that'll give my husband something to do!  A hacking partner will be great,  i am going to need all the company i can get when we move as i'm used to a busy sociable life here so i do know i'll struggle a bit at first in france getting used to slowing down a bit.  I'll also need a shopping trip to Paris partner if your interested?  Can't deny all those designer shops now can i?

Speak soon

Cary