Where to Buy Heating Oil ?

We completed last week and now have clef au main!

The house has a combination oil (Fioul) and/or chimney fired boiler for hot water & central heating.

The large oil tanks are close to empty so we need to have a lorry delivery to fill them up.

Which companies should we be looking up to do this? Phone numbers? Alencon/Le Mans region.

Thanks.

Leclerc is usually competitive, but prices are quite high at present. Prices usually displayed near the pay-kiosk at the service station.
For other local suppliers look in your yellow pages under "Combustibles".
Regards
Chrissie
(81)

Just as an aside to this topic, does anyone know what sort of distance from the road to the oil storage tank is okay for the delivery of oil? We are in the process of installing oil-fired heating and want to site the tank adjacent to the boiler but it's about 35 metres or so from the access road. Any ideas anybody?

Dave

Since people who have answered this topic are familiar with heating oil, can anyone help me? We have been offered a second hand Rayburn from a friend in the UK which runs on Kerosene. Can I buy this is France? Does anyone use this oil at all? Or could I substitute fioul?