Acorn Kennels and cattery

Porth

We are in the midst of preparing for the move on the 24th of this month.  In doing so have lost the telephone number for the Kennels which is south of Avranches.  Does anyone please have the phone number as well as any directions for someone coming from Villedieu?

many thanks

I can't help you with the phone number, I'm afraid (it doesn't seem to be in the new phone book, under either the owner's name or in the relevant section of the pages jaunes) but here's a link to the member profile which includes an e-mail address. http://forums.livingfrance.com/userinfo.aspx?id=24996

Acorn is actually at Buais, which is some distance to the east of Avranches. Take the road out of Villedieu towards Vire, then just out of the town turn off south through Brecey and join the N176 just before St-Hilaire-du-Harcouet. Go east through St Hilaire, taking the N176 in the Domfront direction. Buais is the second village you come to, it has a crossroads with traffic lights. I think you need to turn right at the lights, but Emma at Acorn will no doubt be able to send you precise directions.