Good home needed for good Dog...

Ramah

Jake is nearly six, he is a Setter/Lab cross (looks like a Flat coat!!). His owners have moved away from france, and Its my job to find him a good home. He has been brought up with children and is excellent with other dogs. He is a castrated male and tattooed. Really need to find he a home as soon as poss.

We are in area 16. Just 30mins north of Angouleme.

If anyone is interested I have pics I can send. He really is a great dog.. hes a bit confussed as to whats happened and need to be setteled as soon as poss.

Thanks Christine.. I have been spreading the word about ur little oliver to people I know.

Jake's been having so much fun at the moment he's forgot all his worries, he has been playing with my 6 month old GSD pup all day. He really is fantastic with other dogs.

Best wishes

Gina.

We would love to have him but I think we are too far away.

We had a border collie for 15 years in the UK and now that we have moved to a house with a large garden here we are looking to adopt a dog. My husband is partially sighted and is left with peripheral vision only. In less than 18 months he has lost his ability to drive, to read, to watch TV and (what is worse for a professional photographer) to take photographs. We do like walking very much though and a dog would certainly improve his quality of life.

We live in Aude, just north east of Carcassonne which is unfortunately quite a way I think from where Jake is. If anyone knows of a dog needing a home nearer to us I would love to hear from you.

Edith

Edith,

Thank you for your message and your interest in Jake, the famous talking dog!  I am sorry to hear of your troubles and a nice quiet well behaved dog would be good to go for walks with.  Yes, unfortunately, you are quite a way further down.  But if I can, I shall do all I can to help you find a new friend.  We not long ago found a home for a border collie (up here in the Deux-Sèvres).  Could you please tell me if your garden is fenced, and do you speak French if I find a French refuge in your area?

Looking forward to hearing from you, Christine