Good home offered to bombproof pony

Harley

If any of you know of one who is looking for a new home, could you please let me know.  We don't want anything smaller than 13.2 hands and not bigger than 14.2 hands.  We would prefer a Gelding and something hardy.  Age wise, something between 8 and 15 years.  A kind temperament is important as he would be for a novice to hack around the lanes (accompanied) or in the field.  Nothing showy required and this is reflected in our budget.

Thanks [:D] 

Sorry, forgot to say we are near Percy (50)

It's usually best to phone these places as their sites are not always up to date.

There's La Ferme des Animaux Sauvés de la Mort in the Vendée, maybe too far for you.  Her site is not up to date either, so if interested you could give Christine Siegler a call at the number on the site.  She is very busy and hard to get hold of, but if you keep trying and leave a message, she eventually calls back.

http://site.voila.fr/sosanimaux/index.html

We may have found a pony - yippee! Not what we were originally looking at buying but she seems lovely all the same.  She will probably be a companion to a larger pony (when we find one) but as she can be ridden then the younger members of the family will get a look in as well.  What I need is the name of a good vet near St Hillaire(50) who can give her a thorough check over before we commit to buy.  She seems to have a lovely nature but I am not that experienced and although nothing was obviously wrong with her, it is possible for an untrained eye to miss something.  Can anyone help?  I don't want to get it wrong - that would not be good for us and definately would not be good for the pony.  Thanks all.[:D]