Wanting good home for horse

jillm

He is liver chestnut, appaloosa x section d colt, 2 years and 4 months, 2 white socks, SIRE number(french) micro-chipped in france.  He is approx 14h at the moment, when i bought him i was told around 15h he will grow approx so may be little smaller or 15h. He came over with me when he was 6 months old.  I have other horses and i dont have the time for them all hence looking for a home.  I have delayed it and convinced myself yes i can do it and i cant with having the other horses and children its very hard.  So i would like him to go to a loving home who has the time to train, ride (when he is old enough) etc.

Any interest please contact me.  Or if you know someone who may be interested please pass the details on.

I need him to go before the winter as i will be stabling the horses and then i wont have time to do anything with them.

I have a friend living near me near Chinon in the Loire who is highly qualified with horses and has one of her own and also a pony for her 2 children.  She is English married to a Frenchman and very knowledgable and experienced.

I am going out to my house on Sunday and will speak to her on Monday to see if she is interested.  She has stabling and paddocks and also uses my paddock and barn to graze.  She is at home all the time and looks after her animals very well.

I come from a "horse family" so am qualified to recommend her.

Will be in touch.  Not sure how far away you are.

My daughter is 7 years old and she rides in a club - she'd love a pony but I don't have a lot of knowledge of caring for them.  We have friends who have a horse and a colt and their three daughters aged 7, 13 & 16 all ride and the eldest one is at competition level.  They too have a  stable and large paddock and the girls ride  regularly.  The girls mother is a stay at home mum and she has had horses all her life. 

I'll have a word with her and let you know.  I'm sure you will have no problem finding a good home. 

Thanks for the replies, i am going back to UK for the school holidays and wont be back until a week on Sunday so any emails or enquiries i can pick up while i am there.  I will reply either when i am in England or when i return if you can be a little patient with me i will reply.

Thanks to those helping me find him a home,  anymore interest please let me know