Bella our collie needs a new home

passiflora

Please can someone help out there.  We are having to go to Cyprus to work from 6th February and are looking for a home for our lovely four year old border collie, Bella.  Regretably we are unable to take her with us.  Bella is very affectionate and loves her walks.  She is a great companion and loves to be with me when I am out gardening.  Bella had an accident when she was a puppy and lost the sight of one eye, however she is not disfigured in any way and it does not seem to affect her.  Her wonderful personality and smile more than make up for this.  We live in the Charente please send me a private email for more details and photos.

Carole S

When Bella's owners go on holiday we look after Bella. She is a very loving affectionate dog, she would make a perfect companion for either a couple or a family with children. I have no hessitation in reccomending this dog for a new home and can verify that the home she comes from is nothing but loving.

If anyone would like a second oppinion on Bella please do not hessitate to contact me

Regards

Nina Hookins

We don't have a cat ourselves but Bella is of a gentle nature so would probably be more inquisitive than anything.  In other households I know the cat has always been in charge.  Several of the cats nearby seem to come into our courtyard and drink from her water bowl and she doesn't seem to mind.