Dog food

roxy

Hi - could anyone tell me if I can buy Chappie dog food in Normandy - both the dried and tinned. I'm hoping to move this year with my 15 year old dog and I don't want to change her diet now. I normally give her a mix of home-cooked food and Chappie as she has become a bit picky since my other dog died and the competition element has gone. Thanks

Hi Roxy

Have you tried to contact the company that manufactures Chappie to ask if it is available in France.  When we moved to France with our old dog, I tried to find the food she was used to eating in the UK but had no luck.  In the end I emailed the manufacturer and told them where I was now living and if the brand was available to buy in France or via the internet.  I received a reply with details of the name of the same brand in France and also links to the French website for further info on shops etc.  Needless to say, our pooch was in doggy heaven after that!  Hope this helps and good luck!!!

Jetlag

Hi Jetlag - many thanks for the reply. I hadn't thought of that but it's a really good idea. I will do it asap as it has been worrying me a bit and I will feel easier about the move. The thought of carting dog food under the channel regularly doesn't appeal!