a good home needed for my German shepherd/husky cross Charente dept 16

panman69

i have to let my dog (Jerry) go to a new home due to a change in personal circumstance.

he is nearly 3,very affectionate and loves attention and walks, he will make a great companion for someone. He is child friendly and has lived with cats most of his life with no problem (apart from the cats normally pick on him!). i have to move house to a smaller place and i think its only fair that he has a chance to find someone that can care for him properly. he has an english passport and obviously is chipped (977200007067664) he is also castrated.

his temperament is very laid back and likes nothing better than having his chest rubbed, he really is a big daft dog, i will be very sad to let him go but he needs a chance at a better life!

ideally he needs to be rehomed asap, i would also prefer someone to come and take him for a walk and spend a little time with him before he goes so i can make sure he will be looked after etc.please don't expect to turn up and take him straight away.most people fall in love with him when they meet him, my neighbour cried when i said he was going!

for more info or photo's drop me an email and i will send some.

Kind regards

Andy

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk153/panman69_album/Jerry/STH71167.jpg