Kennels in 82, 46, or near

Llantony

Does anyone know of a really nice kennels within the Cahors/Montauban/Moissac/Villeneuve /Agen/ Lot area?

We have a timid little rescued dog.  I have booked her into somewhere nearby (recommended by 2 friends) but am having 2nd thoughts as the kennel owner showed little interest in our dog, didn't even ask for our name or phone number. The runs are scruffy and not that clean.  I have been told that she looked after a friend's dog as a favour and put it in with other dogs whose owners had paid - and this dog had no vaccinations!

We have visited the following kennel (highly recommended by a neighbour) in case we need to kennel our dog.  I can only say it looks very good, clean and tidy (the kennels even have heating in winter and music on tap if required!).  It is about 20 minutes (20 km) south east of Cahors.  They also have a large enclosed run in which they exercise dogs 3 x daily.  All vaccinations etc need to have been carried out, along with worm (4 days before stay), flea and tick treatment for a dog to be accepted.

Les Pat o Cou

La Croix

46090 Esclauzels

Tel: 05 65 24 75 97

06 88 29 52 09

Owner: M. Dutrieux

Jouals