Im looking for a puppy

hannah123

Hi,

Im 10 years old and Im looking for a puppy to join my family, my mum and I have been looking hard out, my family are in Nice at the moment, we have had dogs for a very long time since I was a little girl. If anyone is looking to re-home there puppy or dog please email me. I have my Mum and Dad with me so Im not mucking around. I am a kiwi I come from New Zealand.

Thanks

Hannah

Hello Hannah & welcome to France.    

The best thing you can do is take Mum & Dad to the SPA (we talk about it lots on here as thats where the abandoned dogs get taken to), there I am sure you will find yourself a lovely little friend to share your adventures.   

Hi, welcome.

We got one from the SPA in Carcassonne. There are some problems at times visiting these places. You can see more information by clicking HERE there is also some pictures of my puppy.

The main thing is don't go for the first one you see. Take your time, visit these places and spend time with the puppies. Choose one you feel right with. Thats very difficult to explain in words but you will know. It's like mates at school, you just know who you want to be mates with, others you think 'are having a laugh'.

Puppies grow up and quickly. They don't stay fluffy little things for long so look at older dogs and think 'can I handle this' because thats what your puppy will become.

My little chap has been removing every shoe and taken them in to the lounge while I am typing this. One pair of shoes are my favorite, they now have bite marks all round the top. Thats OK for me as I work and can buy another pair but you probably get pocket money and if you buy shoes after saving up then you get angry. The thing is its what puppies do, its their version of growing up and you need to understand this.

Having said that puppies are wonderful, I really enjoy having mine, he is quite a character. At the moment he wee's and does phooeys round the house and I have to clean up after him, not too nice when he has the runs. He is now starting to understand he has to go outside to do them.

I hope you find a nice puppy but remember he will be yours for the next 12 years. He will rely on you for everything especially his food.  You can't just 'not feel like feeding him' as he can't open the tin of food himself, he needs YOU.

If you want to know more then ask, we will give you as much help as we can.

Hello Hannah

Welcome to the Forum.  I hope that you get the puppy that you want.  I have fostered and adopted lots of dogs.  I can tell you that puppies are very hard work and give you sleepless nights.

SPA is really the place to go because there are so many dogs and puppies that have been abandoned and need a good home.

Good luck in your search and please let us know how you get on.

• 1 month later...