Petsitters

Merlin

Can anyone recommend reliable and experienced petsitters for a friend of ours who is looking for a long sit of possibly several weeks whilst he undertakes some work in London this coming Spring?  He has two dogs, a lovely house and lives in the Aveyron (12) a couple of km away from us.  We can't help him out as his dogs chase our cats mercilessly!  It's a responsibility that should be taken seriously and therefore I would prefer to get recommendations from folks on here rather than just asking if there is anyone out there willing to do it - if you get my drift!  Many thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi and thank you for your reply - received your pm also.  Will email reply to find out what times you would have available and in the meantime am very glad to hear you are popular as I think there is a huge call for pet and home sitters, especially in France where kennels, good kennels that is, are in short supply.  I notice another lady on another forum has just started up and she has been snowed under with replies and requests!  So all power to you and I will email you today.  Many thanks.