property exhibitions

Tonyh

Hi Tony, noticed you had no reply from someone who knows so... I hope I'm right in assuming you are in the Netherlands - there are loads of Dutch buyers and renters in the Charente, and probably other areas too. Try a google (or your favoourite search engine) search for what you are looking for. Good luck.

I go to exhibitions in the Netherlands and have looked through the calendars for the venues I know, and haven't found anything like Vive la France, though there are some very interesting and unusual-sounding shows and conferences.

A slim chance perhaps, but http://www.successimmobilier.com is a Dutch-run French property company in Northern France, which advertises in Living France. Maybe you could ask them if they are exhibiting at any shows in their home cointry?

Try Expoplan +31 35 6284592. They put on the 2nd Homes International Show in Utrecht a couple of times a year. Its usually pretty big and does have some French content. Next one is 18-20 March 2005.

IMO most of the european shows are mixed with a heavy Spanish content. I don't think they have a seperate French show like VLF.

Hope this helps but PM me if you need anything else.