International schools anywhere

letrangere

A colleague is looking for an international school in France, classes taught in English, but - and here's the crunch - one that does not charge exhorbitant fees, in fact, preferably no fees at all. He's convinced they exist but I'm not so sure. Anyone know better?

M

>A colleague is looking for an
>international school in France, classes
>taught in English, but -
>and here's the crunch -
>one that does not charge
>exhorbitant fees, in fact, preferably
>no fees at all.
>He's convinced they exist but
>I'm not so sure.
>Anyone know better?

The one that springs to mind is the International School in Bordeaux. Many Lyces now in France are becoming more international and offering some classes in English to feed the hunger of French students who realise the importance of being billingual.

Best Regards,

Paul

Grand Air College and Lycee in La Baule, It has an International class for each year group and has been running for about four years, it is a french state school so the students are taught the french cirrc. plus additional lessons in English, English Lang, Lit History and Geography, its free with a small contribution to the Int. Sec; around 30 euros per year last year so the best of all worlds really, my children are very happy there after 15 months and have fitted in better than we and the teachers expected.

Lorraine 44

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...