Cher M. Sarkozy

Domp80

Cher M. Sarkozy

As my eyesight weakens yet again as it always does this time of year from staring for hours on end at not one, but three school supply lists, I beg you to end this misery.

I idly wonder in a moment of lapse away from 96 pages or 48 pages, red ones, blue ones, pink ones or orange ones how many man hours are wasted each year across France on this very task? How many hairs are turning grey? How many hospitalisations there are resulting from fistycuffs over the last classeur with 4 binders (strictly not 2)?

Perhaps it is meant as a test of character, a test of the tenacity of the parents. Supply 24x32 instead of 21x29.7 and you are not worthy. Your child is not welcome in this here ecole. France does not need you - - allez.

Surely there's a better way? Just because it has been done this way for years, is there no possibility of a teensy weensy change? Radical, but could the schools not supply the stationary and bill the parents ?

Now where was I .... ? 2 pochettes de 50 feuillets mobiles seyes.....

Domp80

Noooooooooo, no fun at all.  What would parents have to do in the holidays otherwise????  Actually, we teachers write those lists and we enjoy making them long and uncomprehensible, and try to slip in the odd item that doesn't exist, 89 page exercise book  size A3 anyone?  Not to mention my favourite, the English activity book which we will use for the first month only, but which I will frighten your child into bringing every lesson.

Only kidding....I'm not that scary![:P]