Buggy-Side x Side Vehicle

Richard-R

I saw one of these in my local shopping centre and have read about one's that are made in France in an old GQ(u.k.) magazine but so far have been unable to find a maker of them...help please.Not that sure what they are called in French or English for that matter. They look a little like a quad bike but have 2 front facing seats. I have seen the Yamaha one on there U.S web site but have had no luck looking in France.

Cheers in advance.

Dear Richard

We've got one, and great fun they are too, according to my husband and sons!!! (I prefer real horsepower!!). It's a PGO Bugxter - and can be used on or off road - the boys have a track on the one of our fields that they roar round and during the summer my husband used it to whizz down to the bakers in a morning!! I've posted further details below. By the way, when we went to insure it, the insurance company had a problem finding what to insure it under - after several phone calls it was decided that it came under Quads, rather than Karts, cost about 150€ to insure.

Regards

Chris

Le Bugxter de PGO

www.euromotor.fr
PGO est distribué par Euromotor  dont l' adresse postale est BP 20 94386 Bonneuil sur Marne Cedex Tel 01 43 99 91 40 Fax 01 43 39 40 80 . Email [email protected] 
Sur ce site l'internaute trouvera la gamme PGO ainsi qu'une liste par département des concessionnaires Euromotor