16 Seat Minibus Wanted

Carrick

Barry

I contacted my Colleague in Germany as promiced

He can find you 15, 16 or 17 seater

Mercedes Benz, VW, Fiat, Ducato or Citroen

Between 10 - 20k euro will get you a clean bus and of course you don't pay TVA as your registered or import duty.

For that price its not new but they look nice, you can have 4x4 as well if you want.

Let me know if you need specific offers.

Andrew

Barry, you may already know this but just in case . . .

In France, you can't just get in a minibus of more than 9 seats and drive it away. Anything of 16 seats is subject to tachograph regulations and you need to have a full category "D" NOT "D1" attributation on your driving license. This a bit like having the old PSV license and I believe you have to have regular medicals / retests etc.

In the UK, you are allowed to drive a minubus on a D1 (not for reward) category for almost anything but you most certainly aren't in France. This has caused a big problem in recent years for schools in the UK which used to send children over in their school minibuses. Teachers now have to take special rigorous tests every two years if they wish to continue to drive the school minibus in France.

This will explain why you see very few minibuses in France that seat more than 9 persons.